Thursday, September 9, 2010

"Life is too Short, to live it Grumpy"!

"Life is too Short to Live it Grumpy". This a quote from my wonderful mom. She has always been, as long as I can remember, a very happy , up beat person. Life has given her a large dose of "troubles" but she has never let it get her down. Well. this last spring, mom was diagnosed with breast Cancer. She is 1/2 way through Chemo now.  Well I went to pick her up for her shot, (she gets white bloodcell shot the day after her chemo),  And this is how she was dressed to go to the Dr!
I just could not resist taking some pics and having a little fun with them...The many faces of Granny..In the Pink! She has 8 Great-grandchildren and only answers to Granny.  She is my hero!  Super Granny!

Oh and what a blessing...She had bought me a huge bag of yarn...She is quite the bargain hunter, too.

No comments: