Monday, March 14, 2011

March Madness and other Sports

I am not a big sports fan,
 Okay, lets get real,  I don't really like sports at all. But I am intrigued by those who love their Teams so much that they paint their faces and or wear crazy cheese heads!  I really want one of those, by the way. I do watch the games with my husband, I am usually crocheting and only look up when he yells at the TV or says, "Honey, will you get me a soda?"  

He Shoots!  He Scores!

Well, I decided to make a March Madness Basketball hat
 for Maximo to wear while he is watching the Games with my hubby.

Maximo -March madness Basket ball hat -Link


Maximo also likes to watch Baseball - Link


Maximo LOVES Football - Link



He even likes to wear his Football helmet - Link




Rosie, Not wanting to be left out,
likes to wear her Team Spirit Sweater dress  - Link
And matching hat  - Link



Custom Team Spirit Sweaters -
You choose the colors for your Favorite Teams! Link

And lastly. Just for fun!
The Mohawk Dog Hat!  Link

Go Teams!






2 comments:

Carrie, with Tanner and Oliver said...

When I was trying to come up with outfits for my dogs for Super Dog Sunday, I sure could have used some of your sports stuff. Cute!

Posh Pooch Designs said...

oh, Well keep me in mind! thanks!