Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Mini E-Book and The Because of you, Chihuahua Rescue

The Mini -E-Book is finally finished.
It was  alot of work, time,
 and math. and you know how I hate math!
And it was a a lot of Fun.



It all started when I got my Business Cards in,
and loved the way they looked.
I wanted to design some crochet patterns and items
 that looked just like the Chihuahuas on my logo.

The first thing I did was do a few sketches, of hats,woobies
 and then got an Idea of what I wanted.   I went in search
of the perfect yarn and colors.  I ended up choosing
Red Heart Super Saver Yarn.
It is a good choice because it is easy to find,
it is not expensive, and it is a sturdy yarn.
And, they had the exact colors I wanted!

These are the Official Posh Pooch Designs yarn colors.
(I used some black and white, too)



Mini e-Book of 5 Crochet Patterns


1. Posh Pooch Designs Chihuahua Hat - For dogs 2-12 lbs

2. Posh Pooch Designs Chihuahua Woobie - 6 inch

3. Posh Pooch Designs Chihuahua Appliqué' - 2x5 inchs

4. Posh Pooch Designs Chihuahua head Appliqué' - 2 x5 inches

5. Posh Pooch Designs Dog Blanket - 28 x 28 inches

$1.00 of the Sale of each Mini-E Book will be donated to

"Because of You, Chihuahua Rescue"



Oh, You don't Crochet?
No problem!

You can purchase several different items
with $1.00 of each sale also going to
the Chi Rescue, as well.



PPD Chihuahua Dog hats

Chihuahua head appliques


Posh Pooch Designs Dog Blanket
Chihuahua Appliques

$1.00 From the sale of any of these Items,
also goes to the
Because of You, Chihuahua Rescue.




5 comments:

El at Tantalizing Stitches said...

wonderful designs. How ironic that the colors you have are the yarn colors in my stash. I made some flower pins with some of these colors.

congrats on finishing!!!

Emma's Lunch said...

wow these are so cute! thanks for stopping by Emma's Lunch, I'm your newest follower :)

Mika said...

Thanks for following Mika's Pantry, Sara! I'm now following you back. Love you site....I have a choco lab, cairn terrier and a new papillon puppy! I LOVE dogs!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Cute stuff. Roxy would look awesome on something like that.

Posh Pooch Designs said...

Thanks for the compliments, and welcome to my blog!