Sunday, May 15, 2011

Dog Hair Grabber -Crochet Pattern

I have Dog Hair Everywhere!!!
I sweep, vacuum, mop and dust..
But still there is dog hair.
One of the places I seem to find Dog hair
is my Computer keyboard.
So..Wa - la

Dog Hair Grabber-Keyboard Duster
Crochet Pattern

Skill : Easy


Materials :

Hook: J
Any Acrylic Worsted Weight- Cotton will not work as the grabber works with Static Electricity.

Stitches:
Chain (ch)
Single Crochet (sc)

Grabber:

R : 1 - Ch 16, work 15 sc starting in the 2nd ch from the hook, turn, ch 1
R : 2 - Working in the back loops, 1 sc in each sc, turn ch1
R 3-21 - Repeat R: 2, tie off after R: 21. Fold in half, sc up the side and across the top, leaving the bottom open to slip your hand inside.
(Test the size on your hand, you may need to add or subtract rows to fit your hand.)

Fringe:

Cut 40 strands of 3 inch long pieces. On every other row, on the ridge of the back loops, attach strands to the row, using 8 strands per row, for 5 rows of 8 strands. You can add more strands if you wish.


I also find dog hair in the corners of the room,
under the couches, and even on the tables.
I think it flies through the air and floats to odd places!

I have also designed two more
Dog Hair Grabbers.
Swiffer Style Mop Cover
and hand held Duster Cover,
Crochet Patterns Here


Post a Comment