Sunday, May 22, 2011

History of the Sock Monkey

I Love Sock Monkey's,
but where did they come from?
  Who thought them up?
and Why?
Traditional Sock Monkey
I am obsessed with these little Sock monkeys.
They are full of personality and fun, plus they are just so stinkin' Cute!

So where did they come from?

Who made them? and  Why?


Great Link on the History of the sock Monkey: Link




How to make a Sock monkey from Real Socks: Link


This is one of the original versions.
 I am loving all the red pom poms.
I am thinking of ordering some these socks and trying to make one,
following these directions.

Sock Monkey items in my Etsy Shop
Please feel free to take a minute and look at all the
cool Sock Monkey Items I have designed.

And if there is something you are looking for, just ask.
I love Custom orders.


No comments: