Since I moved to Colorado..I just can not bake.
So...............I am making
Chocolate Peppermint Popcorn
Here is What I used:
1 Bag Microwave Popcorn (plain) popped
1 bag Peppermint Marshmellows
6 Blocks of Melting Chocolate
2 Blocks of white melting Chocolate
Red and White Sprinkles ( do not use the sugar kind, it's too grainy)
Several Candy canes Crushed
2 cookie Sheets
25 Christmas Sandwich Bags.
1. Lay out the wax paper in the Cookie Sheets.
2. Melt 2 blocks of the Cho. and drizzle across the wax paper.
3. Spread the popped popcorn across the Drizzzled cookie Sheets.
4. Sprinkle the marshmellows across the pop corn.
5. Melt the rest of the Choc. and drizzile across them again.
6. Sprinklle with the Crushed peppermint and the sprinkles.
7. Melt the white Choc. and Drizzle that also Across them.
8. Flip the mixture around gently, lightly coating the popcorn and the marshmellows.
9. Leave them To Dry about a hour, then divide into individual portions
putting them in the ssandwich bags.
Makes 25 individual bags, plus some left over for you to try.