Tuesday, July 23, 2013

My Precious Momma

2 Timothy 4:7-8

I have fought a good fight, 
I have finished the course, I have kept the faith. 
Henceforth, there is laid up for me a
 crown of righteousness, which the Lord, 
the righteous Judge,
 shall give to me on that Day, 
and not to me only but 
also to all who have love His appearing.

Ann McHenry born April 27, 1938
Went to heaven July 16, 2013

My precious Momma
Ann McHenry 

She loved the unlovely,
 the unlovable, the hard to love,
 as well as, the lovely.

She fought a good fight with 
Breast Cancer,
And although it took her life,
She lives on.
daughters: Lisa, Dona, Gina & Sara (me)

In the hearts of her
Children, Grand children and 
Great Grandchildren.

Her prayer for us all is to 
Love the Lord.

In video and Song.
Please click the link to see
pics and a song of tribute
 to my momma.


3 comments:

Uberly Ewe said...

Just sending you prayers to you and your family during this time.

Doni said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your mom Sara. Sending prayers your way!

Posh Pooch Designs said...

Thanks! She was an awesome lady