Saturday, December 28, 2013

Me - In hats I Made

Me - In Hats I Made.
Some Designs are mine and 
some are hats I made using other 
peoples designs.

Fun Silly Wig  Hat Pattern
Find the Free pattern at this Link
Cupcake Birthday Hat
Find the free crochet pattern at this Link

Red Sequin Ladies Hat
free crochet pattern at this Link

Is the This Slouchy hat
It is the Sunset Slouchy Designed 
By Calleigh's Clips
It can be found on her Blog 

 The Traditional Sock Monkey Hat
By Repeat Crafter Me
It can be found on her Blog


 The Cable Button Slouch hat
By Silly Stitches
in browns

Here it is in Blues.
Both these yarns are Vanna's Choice
You can even just use the cable band 
and make a headband.
You can find the Pattern on Ravelry 
at this Link


 Hat bands. I took inexpensive hats
 from Target and added fun bands.
You can find the pattern here

 This is another slouch hat pattern I love.
This yarn is called kisses by By Hobby Lobby.
Adult Slouchy hat
It can be found on Ravelry here

I Love Hats!
 I Love wearing hats!
Hats of all kinds!

2 comments:

niccupp said...

Using the cabled part of tbe Silly Stitches Cabled Slouch hat as a headband is genius!

Posh Pooch Designs said...

I made one with solid brown, and I love it. I need to take a pic of it.