Friday, January 3, 2014

Cute Animals in Sweaters

I twisted my ankle yesterday, 
chasing my Chihuahua Maximo, 
he was chasing a bunny.... anyway.
I was on the internet and kept
 coming across cute Animals 
wearing sweaters.
So I thought I would make a fun post 
about all the other animals,
 besides Dogs,
 that people put sweaters on.

Get Ready for Cuteness overload!
These are NOT
 my sweaters or pictures.
Under each picture is the Link were I found it.

The one thing I noticed, 
is that they seem to be  all knit sweaters,
 except for the turtle and Squirrel  pics.

Hookers, we need to start
 crocheting some of these!

Bunny

Squirrel

Chickens

Cat

Ferrets

Guinea Pig


Lamb

Penguins

PIG

Ponies


Turtle

Bear

SNAKE!!
I hate snakes, but many people think they are cool,
So I added this pic.

Hope you enjoyed this 
as much as I did!



No comments: