Friday, May 2, 2014

Summer Dog Beanie Hats

Hats For Small Dogs 
For Spring And Summer.


The crochet patterns for these hats 
can be found in my


1. Red Apple Dog Hat
2. Watermelon Dog hat
3. Strawberry Dog hat
4. Summer Dog hat


If you would like a Custom made Dog hat
 for your pooch, you can order any of these 
and many more from my Etsy Shop.

I custom make these in any size, 
if the size you need is not listed, 
just contact me for a custom listing.
I chose these 4 styles to feature
 as they are my most asked for Crochet pattern
 and Custom made hat, this time of year.

These are perfect for the special family
 picture or just for fun.

I started designing these 
dog hats in these fun styles,
 because I have had many
 requests  from dog loving people who show their
 dogs in pageants and shows, 
as well as, for fund raisers for Dog Rescues.

No comments: