Saturday, June 7, 2014

My 10 Most Loved Crochet Patterns

I Love Ravelry.
It is the place to find all sorts of Free and paid ,
crochet and knit patterns.
If you are looking for a pattern, 
you will probably find it there.

I have been contributing to Ravelry since Spring of 2010, 
and I became curious as to which of my crochet patterns
 where most Loved or  favorited.

I was surprised by what I found.

My Top 10 Crochet Patterns
Below the picture is the 
countdown.
Just click the name of the 
pattern you want.
And the link will take you there.












Who dosen't love Sock monkey??
they make me giggle with there silly faces.

 The Crochet patterns I love the most are not others, favorites.
It just shows you everyone likes different types of patterns, 
and different types of things.
We are all individuals with different opinions and likes.
This is what makes the crochet community very fun.
 If we all liked the same things there would only
 be a few colors of yarn and few crochet patterns.
So glad there are 10000000's of colors of yarn!

Please feel free to "favorite" you favorites on Ravelry 
and follow my blog. for lots of free patterns 
and entertaining fun! 

No comments: