Saturday, July 12, 2014

Cat Claws Boots - Crochet Pattern Review

I saw this pattern, 
and wanted to make them so bad.
I Love them and thought 
my grand kids would get a kick
 out of Oma wearing cat claw boot slippers.

The Pattern is Designed  By
MAZ KWOK'S Designs
And you can find the Here:  


I had so much fun making these.
 I love the pattern.
It is well written and easy to follow.
I used Red Heart Stripes - Sonoma Stripe
and Red Heart Super Saver Brown yarns.

The only change I made is that 
I only stitched 9 rounds, not 11,
 for the toe section as I wear a size 5 shoe.
The amount of stitches still 
work out the same. 

Oh, I found this blog by Moogly


I am going to tell my grand kids that they are
 "Chihuahua Paws"!

You definitely need to 
make to make a pair 
or 5 of these!

No comments: