Thursday, December 18, 2014

Lovey Crochet Pattern Collection - A Treasury of Lovey Blankets To Crochet

 In This Crochet Pattern "Round-Up" I have 
A Treasury of Lovey Blankets To Crochet.

Some are Free and Some are not.
But There is a nice Selection of different styles, 
and for boys, girls or even puppies!

The Name of the Lovey Design is the link,
Just click it for the pattern.
The name of the Designer is underneath.

Repeat Crafter me

Calleigh's Clips and Crochet Creations

My Merry Messy Life

Carolina Guzman

Sandy Powers

Cre8tion Crochet

Stitch 11


Posh Pooch Designs

Snappy Tots

Petals to Picots

Carolina Guzman

Look At What I Made

Cheryl Bain

Repeat Crafter me

So you have squares, 
and different shapes, 
and even fleece.
And Different Characters to choose from.
These are all great Baby Shower gifts, 
Birthday gifts, Christmas Gifts, 
or an anytime gift..
And Nothing says "I Love You",
More then a hand made gift,
 made with love.

No comments: