Monday, May 25, 2015

New E books Of My Most Popular Patterns | Posh Pooch Design

I have had so many Requests for 
PDF Files for some 
of my most popular Crochet Patterns
So, I have started putting together E-books

Each E Book Contains 5 Crochet Patterns
and
I am only Listing these in my Craftsy Store
It is 5 crochet patterns in a neat
Instant Download E Book PDF file .


First I have put together my
 Colorado Crochet Designs



2ndly I put together some of
 my Crochet patterns for Bags and purses,



 I also put together some of
 my Crochet patterns for Summer hats


Next, I put together some of
 my Crochet patterns for Shawls and Wraps,

I have Put together in This E Book
My Christmas Stocking Designs


Crochet Patterns

Plus a Bonus Scarf 
Crochet pattern

Putting these E Books together,
 take a lot of time and work,
I am working on many more.
So, If you are looking for specific pattern,
Please be patient.

The Crochet Patterns will remain 
Free on my Blog
 and you can find those Here
Post a Comment