Thursday, May 21, 2015

Patriotic Collection of Crochet Patterns \ Posh Pooch Designs


Patriotic Collection of 
Crochet Patterns 
Sara Sach of Posh Pooch Designs

Memorial Day,
Flag Day, June 14th, 
Independence Day, July 4th 
Veteran's Day is Nov 11th

I Love My Country, My America.
She is not perfect, But she is my home.

I have put together a Collection of my 
Patriotic Crochet Patterns 
So You will be ready to
Celebrate!
All These Crochet Patterns
 are designed By Sara Sach
of
Just click the Name of the pattern,
listed under the picture,
and it will take you to the pattern.


Here is a link to  few more 
I put together last year.
Please Remember, 
as you celebrate your 
American Freedom,
That Freedom is not Free.
The price was not paid by you,
But For you,
 by the lives of our 
Men and Women in 
Our Armed Forces of 
The American Military.

Thank you to all who serve 
and have served.

No comments: