Friday, July 17, 2015

Christmas Ribbon Candy Ornament Crochet Pattern By Melissa Mall Pattern Review | Posh Pooch Designs

Christmas Ribbon Candy Ornament 
Crochet Pattern By Melissa Mall
of Crochet Evolution

How Fun is This Pattern???
As a Child We always had 
Christmas Ribbon Candy
 in pretty bowls setting around the house.
I Loved it.
 I could make one Piece last for .....
minutes!

So, when I stumbled on this pattern,
 I just had to make several!
Just looking at this ornament I can taste
that sweet Christmas candy.

You can find this 
Free Crochet pattern Here:

 The pattern is written really well, 
and easy to follow.
 Once you make one,
 you will want to make a bowl full.
And it is Sugar free!

To keep up with all the
Christmas in July 2015 Event Fun
I have set up a Pinterest Board Here:

Or
Follow us on Facebook Here:

Merry Christmas In July!
Sara

No comments: