Friday, October 16, 2015

Chihuahua Beanie Hat Knitting pattern | Posh Pooch Designs

I get a message or email, almost daily,
asking me to design a 
Knitting Pattern for a Chihuahua Hat.
Well, I am excited to tell you,
IT IS READY! 

This hat is perfect any 
Dog up to about 20 lbs.
And perfect for boy and girl dogs.

Chihuahua and Small Dog Beanie 
Hat Instant Download Knitting Pattern
I had so many requests for a knitting 
pattern for a beanie for small dogs.

So I designed a real simple pattern that can be embellished 
and made lots of different ways.
This Knitting pattern is designed in 2 sizes: 
Size – XS(S) 
XS – 7 – 9 inch head measurement (2-7 lbs dogs) 
S -10-12 inch head measurement (8-20 lb dogs)
It Has a picture on how to measure your dog, 
 A Photo Tutorial.

The little bow pattern is included as well as, 

how to make the little pompoms, and braided ties.
You can get this Pattern From My 


Side View of Chihuahua Beanie Hat
With Pompom


Side View of Chihuahua Beanie Hat
with Bow.

No comments: