Sunday, October 11, 2015

Rainbow Unicorn Dog Hat Crochet Pattern | Posh Pooch Designs

I got a fun request from
 a wonderful customer the other day.

"Can you make my pooch a 
Rainbow Unicorn Hat for Halloween?"
YES!
I was very excited as I have a 
Unicorn Dog Hat Crochet Pattern,
 I designed a few years ago.

This was a great time to
 up-date the crochet pattern.
It has been up-dated, re-tested,
has better pictures and
 more helps and tips.
 Crochet Pattern.
Every time I look at this picture I literally
 Laugh out loud!
Maximo is really "rockin' this hat!

It has a fun Rainbow Mane
 that goes all the way
 down the back of the hat.
Comfy ear holes, Cute little ears.
An option for a nose.

OH! And if you leave off the horn,
it's a Rainbow Pony Hat!

Previously this crochet pattern 
was
The Unicorn Dog Hat
Rosie looks very sweet in this photo.
If you previously ordered the pattern, 
you should have already 
received the updated version
in your email.

You can find this 
Crochet Pattern in my
Or ask for a custom 
made hat for your pooch.

Remember, ANY hat you see in
Can be Custom made 
for your pooch or cat, Any size. 
Just ask for a Custom listing.

I Love Custom orders!

No comments: