Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Live With Sara - Adding Beads to Your Crochet | Posh Pooch Designs

Live With Sara 
Adding Beads to Your Crochet 
By Sara Sach of

See The Video on My Youtube Crochet
 Channel at This LINK


Although there are many other ways to add beads to your crochet projects,
there are 2 ways I prefer.

1. Sew the beads on after I have 
completed the project
I crocheted these collars and then sewed 
the beads with a needle and thread.

2. String On Before I crochet theProject
On This Slouchy hat I strung the beads on
 the yarn before I started. 

Then I added then as I crocheted the project.

One of my favorite crochet projects with beads,
is making necklaces.
I Love to use vintage beads, or beads from necklaces that broke. Combine them and make new pieces.

And This is what I am demonstrating in our live Video today.
Crochet necklaces with beads.
__________________________

__________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________

What's new This Week At
Posh Pooch Designs

Harmony Sample Blanket Stitch 6
The Block Stitch
Free Crochet Pattern and Video - LINK

Watermelon Jar Cozy
Free Crochet Pattern and Video - LINK

Coming this Week :
Unicorn Top This Drawstring Bag
Free Crochet Pattern and Video - LINK

Thanks For chatting with us Today!
See you next Week.

No comments: