Tuesday, September 27, 2022

COFFEE AND CROCHET PODCAST "This or That?" | Posh Pooch Designs

 COFFEE AND CROCHET PODCAST
"This or That?"
With Sara Sach of Posh Pooch Designs



First Off I Want to Tell you a bout a remarkable and
 inspiring Fellow Crocheter. Her Youtube Channel is Called

Llama Momma Kayla -- 
Here is the link to Her Channel LINK

She has lost some of her Fingers to a 
disease Called Raynaud's. 
But it has not stopped her from crocheting.
 And She does a fabulous jab. Please, Go Subscribe, 
and watch her videos, like her videos, 
and Let her know I sent you over to her.



She is real, honest and Very inspiring.

**********************************************


I am Starting A New Video Series Called
"This or That?"

They will be short Video, less than 5 minutes.
I will post a video once a week.
And I will be asking This or That Questions.
This Will help us get to know each other better.

For Example: Our First Question Will be,
 "Do You prefer Boye or Susan Bate Style
 Crochet hooks?" And Why Do You prefer one
 over the other, And Why.

With Each Question you are asked to answer in
 the comments. And discuss The question further.
This will give help me in making better designs,
 videos, and tutorials for you.
and I think it will be lots of fun to read your answers.


Last's Week Short Video Was:
Do You Crochet For Your Pets?
Here is that Video LINK 


I will shared Some  of the Answers to this Question
 on Today's Video.

See The Live Video Podcast -
Coffee and Crochet With Sara 
On My Crochet Youtube Channel
 At This LINK 





What's New This Week At

Scrap Happy Big O Basket
Crochet Pattern And Video - LINK




Halloween Candy Baskets / Treat Bags
 Crochet Pattern And Video - LINK



All Year Toilet Paper Covers
Crochet Pattern And Video -LINK


I had a Yarnie Good Time Today.
 I Hope You Did too!


See You All Next Week!


No comments: