Tuesday, July 14, 2026

COFFEE AND CROCHET WEEKLY NEWSLETTER BLOG CHRISTMAS IN JULY!!!! With Sara Sach

 COFFEE AND CROCHET 
WEEKLY NEWSLETTER BLOG
CHRISTMAS IN JULY!!!!

2026
CHRISTMAS IN JULY!!!!
⛄2026 Theme is 
Snowmen⛄

The Snowman Squishy Pillow
Crochet Along
Started July 13th and 
will finish on July 17th

⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄

See The Video On My Crochet Youtube Channel At This LINK


πŸŽ…πŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸŽ„πŸŽ…
Where did Christmas in July originate?
Why? Where? 
Watch Today's Video
I'll Tell ya what I found out.

πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£

Crochetma 4 life Youtube
 Channel - LINK

"I am a 55 year old married woman of 24 years
..... I love crocheting!"
She is a wonderful lady with a wonderful way of just sitting down and chatting . I really loved her videos and enjoyed listening to them.

REmember to Like, Share, Subscribe
 And HYPE!

🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢

What's New This Week At

This or That?
Recycle Tips For Crafters
 and Crocheters
Video LINK 


Snowman Ornament
July Ornament of The Month
 Crochet Pattern and Video - LINK


Snowman Squishy Pillow
Crochet Along 
Crochet Pattern and Videos LINK

Monday July 13
 Step 1 - The Snowman:

Wednesday July 15
Step 2 - Finish The Snowman 
Body and Scarf


???????????????????????
Friday July 17
Step 3 - Completing the
 Snowman


Christmas In July
 Mystery Crochet Pattern And Video
On Monday July 20

No comments: