Monday, February 24, 2014

I Mustashe You a Question?

I decided to make a 
Mustache hat for my niece 
for her Birthday,
 She loves Mustache anything.
Then I thought, hum, 
Wouldn't that be cool on a mug Rug.
And then I thought I should
 put one on a hat for my Dog!
Doesn't he look cute!

Please, Add This Crochet Pattern to Your

I "Mustache" You a Question 
Crochet Pattern
By Sara Sach
Skill- Easy

Materials -
Hook: H
Yarn: a small amount of any Worsted Weight yarn,
Yarn Needle: to weave in ends

Stitches:
Chain (ch)
Slip stitch ( sl st)
Single Crochet (sc)
Half Double crochet (hdc)
Double Crochet (dc)

Pattern:
Basic Mustache -
Ch 8, * Starting in the 2nd ch from the hook, 1 sl st in the first 3 chs,
 1 sc in the next ch, 1 hdc in the next ch, 2 dc in the next ch,
 then 1 hdc and sl st in the last ch,* first side completed, do not tie off,

O   O   O   O  O  O  O  O
sc/sl st   2dc      hdc      sc     sl st      sl st    sl st

Ch 8, and repeat from * to *, then join with a sl st to the last st of the first side.
Weave in your ends. and tie off.

For the Handle Bar Mustache-
Ch 12, starting with the 2nd ch from the hook, 1 sc in the next 6 chs,
 1 sc in the next ch, 1 hdc in the next ch, 2 dc in the next ch,
 then 1 hdc and sl st in the last ch,* first side completed, do not tie off,

O  O  O  O  O  O  O  O  O  O  O  O
sc/slst  2dc    hdc    sc     sl st      sl st   sl st     sl st   sl st    sl st    sl st  

Ch 12 and repeat From * to *.

You may need to block to shape the curly ends.

Now, have some Fun!

Post a Comment