Monday, February 24, 2014

I Mustashe You a Question?

I decided to make a Mustache hat for my niece 
for her Birthday,

 She loves Mustache anything.
Then I thought, 
Wouldn't that be cool on a Mug Rug.
And then I thought I should
 put one on a hat for my Dog!
Doesn't he look cute!
See The Video on my Youtube Channel
 at this LINK


I "Mustache" You a Question Crochet Pattern
By Sara Sach
Please, Add This Crochet Pattern to Your Ravelry Favorites

Skill- Easy

Materials -
Hook: H
Yarn: a small amount of any Worsted Weight yarn,
Yarn Needle: to weave in ends

Stitches:
Chain (ch)
Slip stitch ( sl st)
Single Crochet (sc)
Half Double crochet (hdc)
Double Crochet (dc)

Pattern:
Basic Mustache -
Ch 16, Starting in the 2nd ch from the hook:

             slst      slst      slst     sc     hdc   2dc    hdc     slst    hdc    2dc   hdc     sc     slst     slst   slst
     O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O



For the Handle Bar Mustache-
Ch 22, staring in the 2nd ch from the hook:

slst  slst  slst  slst  slst  slst  sc   hdc  2dc hdc  slst  hdc 2dc hdc sc  slst slst  slst  slst  slst  slst 
 OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You may need to block to shape the curly ends.


Now, have some Fun!

No comments: