Friday, October 25, 2013

Fleece Cowl Crochet Pattern



Fleece Cowl Crochet Pattern
I found this wonderful yarn called
Cuddle Fleece By Deborah Norville
It is so soft and fun to work with.


This pattern is Super easy and Quick to make.
And so soft and comfy to wear.

Please, Add This Crochet pattern To Your 

To Make the Fleece Cowl you will need:

2 Balls of the Fleece yarn
(the color I used is called Night Snow)
 N- 9.00mm  hook
3 big fun buttons

You could use any #5 Bulky yarn for this cowl. 

Note : (Ch1 is a turning ch and does not count as a st.)

Row :1 Ch 23, turn, 1 sc in the 2nd ch from the hook, 
and in each ch across, ch1, turn  ( 22 sc)

Row 2 : working in the back loops, 1 sc in each sc, ch1 turn. ( 22 sc)

Row 3 - 90 : Repeat Row 2, continuing to st in the back loops.
Tie off after Row 90, work in end.

Fold Scarf ends to form a V. Place Buttons and sew in place, 
working through both thicknesses of the cowl.  
There are not any buttons holes, the buttons are merely decorative and 
sewing them in place help the scarf keep its shape.

I hope you will try this new fun yarn.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I made this scarf or something similar..(hard for me to stick to patterns! LOL) It is perfect for me! no long scarf ends to worry about..I did whip stitch the crossed ends to the other forming a little pouch/pocket and I carry my cell phone in it. Fantastic place to keep it and the weight of the phone holds it in place...just wanted to share how much I have enjoyed the shorter version of a scarf! Thank you for the wonderful idea!

Posh Pooch Designs said...

Thank you. That is a great tip for the cell phone.