Saturday, May 2, 2015

Water Bottle Tag Free Crochet Pattern | Posh Pooch Designs

Water Bottle Tag Free Crochet Pattern
By Sara Sach of   Posh Pooch Designs

We are all trying to drink more water
 and less other "stuff". Me too!
I Carry my water bottle everywhere, plus my dogs always
 need a drink about half way through our walks.
Walking The Dogs

I take my water bottle to the gym, 
and  I am always leaving it on one of the machines
 or in a locker. I go back for it and it is gone.
So I decided to make a tag to put on my bottle.
I designed it in the shape of a drop of water.



I thought that was a pretty cool idea.
I put an "S" on it, 
although it sort of looks like a "5".
I don't mind.

I realize This will not keep people from
 "stealing" my water bottle, 
But maybe they will think twice about it.  
Or maybe turn it into the Lost and found at the gym.

See The Video On My Youtube Crochet
Channel At This LINK



Water Bottle Tag - Crochet Pattern
Please, Add This Crochet pattern To Your Ravelry Favorites

Skill: Easy, fun and quick!

Materials:
Crochet Hook - H / 5.00 MM
Yarn - Med (4) Acrylic or Cotton Yarn will work
Yarn Needle

Stitches -
Chain (ch)
Single Crochet (sc)
Double Crochet (dc)
Half  Double Crochet (hdc)
Triple Stitch (tr)

Size: 2 X 3 inches

Pattern:

R: 1 -  Ch 3, 5 sc in the 2nd ch from the hook,
 join in a circle ch 1 (5sc)

R: 2 -  2 sc in each st around,
 join, ch 1 (10 sc)

R: 3 -  2 sc in each st around,
 join, ch 1 (20 sc)

R: 4 - 1 sc in the next st, 2 sc in the next st,
2 hdc in the next st, 2 dc, in the next st,
2 tr in the next st, 2 dc, in the st, 2 hdc, in the next st,
2 sc in the next st, 1 sc in each st around, join to 1st sc.
(1sc, 2sc, 2hdc, 2dc, 2tr, 2dc, 2hdc, 2sc,  1 sc in the next 12 sts = 27 sts)

R: 5 - Sldt in the next 7 sts, till you reach the 1st tr,
ch 15, join to the next tr with a slst,
slst around the tag, till you reach the 1st sl, join, tie off. weave in ends.
(27 slst, 15 chs)

Embroider your letter on with the black, White or contrasting color yarn,  with long stitches.



I Like it and think it is pretty cool.


And a fun way to remind me to drink more water.

No comments: