Saturday, May 16, 2015

Photos From The Puppy Ball Stuffie Crochet a Long | Posh Pooch Designs

We had so much fun with the 
Latest Crochet A long
it was Called the 
Puppy Ball Stuffie
 You can find all the Pattern Steps 
At This Link
I wanted to share all the pictures
from those who participated in
The CAL.
 I made a collage of them.
Thanks for participating 
and the photo of your finished 

I Am Putting together another CAL.
I am planning on doing it in July,
And It will be a Pet Mat.
Something great for a dog, cat, or any pet.
Even us humans will like it.
So be looking for the announcement.

You can follow my blog,
By email 
and never miss a a new pattern, 
CAL or whatever is going on at 

You can also join Our fun 
Facebook Group
It is a closed group, Just ask to join,
 I keep it closed to keep those
 crazy spammers out.

PDF File is available in my
 Craftsy shop
For $2.50 at this LINK
Come join the fun!

No comments: