Wednesday, August 5, 2026

COFFEE AND CROCHET WEEKLY NEWSLETTER BLOG August Giveaway And Oops I Did It Again! With Sara Sach Crochet Designs

   COFFEE AND CROCHET 
WEEKLY NEWSLETTER BLOG
August Giveaway And
 Oops I Did It Again!

OOPS!
I Bought More Yarn!!!!
🧶🧶🧶🧶🧶🧶🧶🧶🧶🧶🧶🧶🧶🧶🧶🧶🧶🧶


3 Cakes of Lionbrand Mandala
And
 A Sara Sach Crochet
Project Bag

How Do You Enter The Giveaway!
Just comment On Today's live Video.
All Who comment Are Entered.

See The Video On My Crochet Youtube Channel At This LINK


📣📣📣📣📣📣📣📣📣📣📣📣📣📣📣📣📣📣

Brittany of Just be Crafty
Youtube Channel Link

Welcome to Just Be Crafty! I'm Brittany and
I enjoy creating fun, beginner-friendly
crochet and knitting content to help
you get inspired to pick up your own
hook and/or knitting needles and
make something fun for yourself!


Show Here some Crochet Love
Like, Share And Subscribe..And HYPE!


🧶🧶🧶🧶🧶🧶🧶🧶🧶🧶🧶🧶🧶🧶🧶🧶🧶🧶

OOPS! I Did It Again!
I Picked up a few more skeins of yarn
 from Hobby Lobby for some Fall projects.
I Love This Chunky - It's gorgeous!


😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃
What's New This Week At

THIS OR THAT?
Old School Or 
New School Crocheter?
Video LINK

Back to School Soap Bag / Sack
Crochet Pattern and Video - LINK


Back to School Washcloth
Crochet Pattern and Video - LINK




No comments: