Tuesday, August 25, 2026

COFFEE AND CROCHET WEEKLY NEWSLETTER BLOG - Fall Fever And What's New - With Sara Sach

  COFFEE AND CROCHET 
WEEKLY NEWSLETTER BLOG
Fall Fever And What's New


See The Video On My Crochet 
Youtube Channel At This LINK





📣📣📣📣📣📣📣📣📣📣📣📣📣📣📣📣📣📣

She Tried it Knit And Crochet
Youtube Channel LINK

Looking for your next knit or crochet project?
You've come to the right place!
I’m passionate about everything yarn-related
and eager to share this passion This Channel Has... 🧶Inspiring Patterns: 🧶Tutorials and Tips: 🧶Designer Spotlights: 🧶Yarn Reviews: 🧶Faith: Subscribe to follow along on my yarn-filled adventures.
Let's create beautiful things together!

She Post every other Friday.

Go Show her some yarnie love
Subscribe, Like and share

🧶🧶🧶🧶🧶🧶🧶🧶🧶🧶🧶🧶🧶🧶🧶🧶🧶🧶

I Went To Dollar Tree To See What I Could find.
they had a lot of Premier chenille yarn.
but I also Found Some Red heart.

I Do not normally buy small Skeins, 
but These are great for Small items. 



😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃

What's New This Week At

This or That?
Do Dye Lots Really Matter
Video LINK


Little Peanut Butter Jar Bag
Crochet Pattern And Video: LINK


Comfy Cozy Fall Scarf
Crochet Pattern and Video: LINK


No comments: