Tuesday, September 8, 2026

COFFEE AND CROCHET WEEKLY NEWSLETTER BLOG Are You Ready For Some Yarnie Fun?? With Sara Sach Crochet Designs

COFFEE AND CROCHET 
WEEKLY NEWSLETTER BLOG
Are You Ready For Some 
Yarnie Fun??




See The Video On My Crochet 
Youtube Channel At This LINK



Want To See An Up date On
 My Chaos Blanket???

Watch Today's Video! 
I AM Really Loving making
 it and how it is turning out.


πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£

Kristina -Tiny Curl Crochet
Youtube Channel:  LINK

"Hello! I’m Kristina, the crochet designer behind
Tiny Curl. On this channel, you'll find crochet patterns, tutorials, and yarny adventures!"

Go Show her some Crochet Love
Like, Share And Subscribe

🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢


More Christmas Yarn!

More I This Chunky
And Cotton Christmas.
It was on Sale And I Wanted To
 make Sure I had enough!



πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

What's New This Week At

THIS OR THAT?
What Is A Chaos Blanket?
Crochet Pattern LINK


Holiday Cotton Hanging Towel
 Crochet Pattern And Video - LINK


Acorn Ornament
September Ornament of The Month
Crochet Pattern And Video - LINK

No comments: