Monday, June 10, 2013

Paw Print Blanket is Pooch Approved

 I want to share with you all 
my Paw Print Blanket 
and how I made it.
This is not an official Crochet Pattern, 
but rather an explanation.

Maximo and Rosie love the blanket.
They prefer a Crocheted blanket 
over any other kind.
I have taught them well. 

This is what I did...
I used an H hook
4 colors of Red heart Super Saver Yarn.
Choc. Cherry variegated, Brown, 
cranberry and cream

First : I started with a paw print square graph, 
and made it into a granny square.

Secondly: I made 12 granny squares
 to go around the edges. 
I wanted the blanket a square, not a rectangle.
 Then I attached them all together.

Lastly, I added a trim of shells.

It was a very simple project and 
I think it turned out lovely. 

It is perfect for my window seat.
I Love how it turned out.

No comments: