Saturday, June 15, 2013

Colorado Strong Graph Pattern

As I watched the news, 
wondering how bad the fires will get, 
here in Colorado this year, 
I wanted and  needed to keep my hands busy.
My hear goes out to all those 
who have lost homes and family members.
I saw this image on facebook and 
wanted to make a graph sort of like it.
I started with this.
 I reversed the yellow and the red, 
because I wanted the heart red.
But that is the beauty of a graph pattern...
You can stitch it what ever colors you want!!
Here is the graph stitched up, 
with the colors reversed.
Then Framed in a 8 X 10 Frame.

Please, Add This Crochet pattern to Your


Here is the Graph 9 X 11 inches
To Crochet the graph you will need:
H Hook
Worsted Weight Yarn

1 Square = 1 sc

You ch 40, starting the in 2nd ch from the hook, 
you begin working the graph from the bottom, 
Row 1, and work up.

Pray for Rain!

To See All The
Colorado Themed
 Crochet patterns
Click Here


No comments: