Thursday, December 17, 2015

STARWARS Day! And My Princess Leia Hat.


It is STARWARS Day!

I am so very excited. We got 
Tickets to see the new
 STARWARS movie!

So I whipped up a 
Princess Leia Hat to wear.
How I made my hat:
I used a Basic Double Crochet  Beanie Pattern
By Oombawka and she has all  6 sizes 
worked out for you.
Here is the link to the Free pattern:

I gathered the front with a few wrap 
stitched for the part.

For The Buns : I made 2,
24 in long braids using 4 strands of yarn.
Coiled them up and sewed them on.
Super easy to make and So fun to wear!

I Love it!

 I was going through pictures and
 found this cake my DIL
 make for my grandson's 4th bithday!
R2D2
She makes, cakes, cupcakes, cake pops, 
muffins and cookies and anything baked.
 You can find her page here:

Well, I have to go find a Princess Leia
 Top to go with my hat!

"May the Force be with you."
Post a Comment