Thursday, April 20, 2017

Cotton Tissue Pouch | Posh Pooch Designs

Cotton Tissue Pouch Crochet Pattern
 By Sara Sach of Posh Pooch Designs

"Do you need a Tissue?"
"Tissue, I hardly Know You!"
A Little Humor, My Momma used to
 say this all the time.

They are perfect to toss in your purse, bag, or luggage.
And they are washable!
A Great way to use up all that left over Cotton yarn, too!
Oh, And They are super quick to make,
so make some to give away!
Especially this time of year, when everyone is sneezing!
One for my purse, 
One for my gym bag, and
 One for my yarn bag!

We retested and Updated the Pattern.
Added more pictures and a Brand New Video!
See The Video on my Youtube Crochet
Channel At This LINK


Cotton Tissue Pouch Crochet Pattern By Sara Sach
Please add this Pattern to Your Ravelry Favorites

Skill: Easy

Materials:
Crochet Hook – H/ 5.00MM
Yarn – Cotton – I used peaches and Cream (some left overs I had on hand)
Yarn Needle
Hook for attaching to a bag - Optional
Tissues

Stitches:
Chain (ch)
Slip Stitch (slst)
Single Crochet (sc)

Size: 5 X 3 Inches

Notes:
Ch1 does not count as a st.

R: 1 – ch 15, 1 sc in the 2nd ch from the hook, and in each ch across, turn, ch1 (14sc)

R: 2 – 1 sc in each sc, turn, ch1 (14 sc)

R: 3 – R: 24 - Repeat R: 2

Trim:  Sc evenly on all 4 sides, placing 2 sc in each corner. Tie off weave in ends.

Fold the 2 sides in, pin in place if needed, then slst across each side.

For the loop – On the 2nd side, after you sl st across,
Ch 12, slst in the same st, Tie off, and weave in the ends.

Attach a clip and pop in the little tissue bag.

So               
    Keep               your             
Nose            
Clean             
                      

with 
these cute
 little 
Tissue 
Pouches.


An Ad Free PDF File is
Available For $2.50 in my Ravelry Shop
At This LINK

Mine is going in my Yarn Bag right now!

5 comments:

66Flowers said...

Thank you! I just made one for myself and plan on making more. Great tutorial!

Lisa Blanchette said...

Thank you for the pattern! It was very quick and easy. I will be making many more.

Anonymous said...

Lovely little pattern! Could you give approximate dimensions before it is folded. What would the rectangle be in inches before you fold and finish off?

Denise said...

Thank you for a fantastic pattern have made a few for little xmas presents for my friends yo use at work and for my friends toddlers to hang on their kindie bags.

rmartin said...

I was looking for a quick craft to make for Operation Christmas Child boxes and saw this, it is perfect! Thank you for sharing!