Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Hedgehog Pillow For My Grand Daughter | Posh Pooch Designs

Hedgehog Pillow For My Grand Daughter
Sara Sach of  Posh Pooch Designs


To Make the Hedgehog Pillow I used the
Hedgehog Ragdoll Free Crochet Pattern
 By Crochet For You At This LINK


As Soon as I saw this Crochet Pattern,
I knew I had to make one for my 
grand daughter. She loves hedgehogs and 
has a pet Hedgehog, as well.

The Crochet Pattern is well written, easy and 
quick to stitch up.

I used Bernat Blanket Yarn Bulky(6)
 brown, brown variegated and tan.
And A 9.00 MM Crochet hook.

The original Pattern measures 6.5 inches, 
with the Blanket yarn it measures about
 13 inches. It's Soft and Squishy, too.



I added a heart, since it's for Valentine's Day.
 You can find the pattern at this Link


Of course, I did not add the tail of the book mark.
I Hope she will loves it as much as I do.


No comments: