Thursday, April 30, 2020

Scrub Off Kitchen Scrubbers Crochet Pattern | Posh Pooch Designs


Scrub Off Kitchen Scrubbers 
Crochet Pattern  
By Sara Sach of Posh Pooch Designs



I had Some left over Scrub Off Yarn from a project and remembered I had a pattern for a kitchen Scrubber and thought, that yarn would be perfect.
 And it is. I Love it.


I retested and Updated this Crochet pattern.
Added Lot's of new pictures, And a Brand New Video.


I tested it out on one of my big skillets,
And I Love it even More!

See The Video on my Youtube Crochet
Channel at this LINK


Scrub Off Kitchen Scrubbers Crochet Pattern
Add this Crochet Pattern to Your Ravelry Favorites. 

Skill: Easy

Materials:
Crochet Hook – I / 5.50 MM
Yarn - Scrub Off Peaches and Cream, or reg. Cotton yarn
Yarn Needle

Stitches:
Chain (ch)
Slip Stitch (slst)
Single crochet (sc)
Half Double Crochet (hdc)
Double crochet (dc)
Front Post Double Crochet (fpdc)

Size: 5 Inches

Notes:
Ch 3 counts as dc
Ch1 Does not Count as a St
Joins are joined with a slst to the ch 3

Pattern:
R: 1 – Ch 5, join in a circle, ch3, 11 dc, join, ch 3 (12 dc)

R: 2 – Fpdc in the same st as the ch3, 
1 dc and 1 fpdc in each dc around, join, ch 3.
(12 fpdc, 12 dc = 24 sts)

R: 3 – 1 dc in the same st as the ch3,
 *fpdc in the next fpdc, 2 dc in the next dc*
Repeat Fro * to * around, join, ch 3.
(12 fpdc, 24 dc = 36sts)

R: 4 – 2 dc in the next dc, 1 fpdc in the next fpdc,
*1 dc in the next dc, 2 dc in the next dc, 1 fpdc in the next fpdc*
Repeat From * to * around, join, ch 1.
(12 fpdc, 36 dc = 48 sts)

R: 5 – 1 sc in each sc around, join to 1st sc, ch 1 (48 sc)

R: 6 – 1 hdc in the next 5 sc, turn, ch 1 (5 hdc)

R: 7 – R: 17 – Repeat R: 6

R: 18 - Line up the band across scrubber, and slst the band
 to the other side of the scrubber.
Tie off and weave in your ends.
I am going to look in my Cotton and Scrubby Yarn Stash
 and make a bunch more of these!

An Ad Free PDF File is Available
In My Ravelry Shop At This LINK
For $2.50


No comments: