Monday, July 26, 2021

Beach Bucket Hat Crochet Pattern | Posh Pooch Designs

 Beach Bucket Hat Crochet Pattern
By Sara Sach of  Posh Pooch Designs


Bucket Hats are "In Style" again?
I didn't know they went out of style.
I thought they they were still in style.
I Love mine and wear them all the time.
But, since they are "Back In Style", I designed
 a fun, easy new bucket hat for me and you.


I had some yarn left over From the Beach Picnic Blanket,
 and thought those colors are perfect for 
The Beach Bucket Hat design. And I was so right!
I Love it.
And It's perfect For The Guys And The Girls.



I Love it so much I had to make another one. I used beige 
yarn and a variegated with purple, green and beige,  
Med (4) Acrylic yarns, and the I / 5.50 MM crochet hook. 
I love how it stitched up, also.
The Hat fits a 22 - 24 Inch head. Remember: you
can adjust the size by going up or down a hook size.
and it is a stretchy hat.

See The Video On my Crochet 
Youtube Channel At This LINK


Beach Bucket Hat Crochet Pattern

Please Add This Crochet Pattern To Your Raverly Favorites
 
Skill: Easy
 
Materials:
Crochet hook- I / 5.50 MM
Yarn – Med (4) C1 –Red heart Super saver/ Aqua – 2 oz.
                            C2 – Read Heart with Love Stripes / Leisure Stripes – 2 oz.
           Demo - C1- Red heart Super saver/ beige– 2 oz.
                         C2 – Read Heart with Love  / Waterlily – 2 oz.
Yarn Needle
 
Stitches:
Chain (ch)
Slip Stitch (slst)
Single Crochet (sc)
Double Crochet 9dc)
Space (sp)
Skip (sk)
Change to (chgto)
 
Size: 22- 24 inches

 Notes:
Ch 3 counts as a dc
When changing colors, ch3 after the color change
Rounds are joined to the ch3 with a slst
 
Pattern:
 
R: 1 – With C1, Ch 5, join in a circle, ch3, 11 dc in the circle, join, ch 3
(12 dc)
 


R: 2 – 1 dc in the same st s the ch3, 2 dc in each dc around, join, ch 3
(24dc)
 


R: 3 - 1 dc in the same st s the ch3, 2 dc in each dc around, join, ch 3
(48dc)
 


R: 4 – 1 dc in the next 2 dc, 2 dc in the next dc,
*1 dc in the next 3 dc, 2 dc in the next dc*
Repeat From * to * around, join,
(60 sts)
 


R: 5 – Chgto C2, ch3, 1 dc in the next 3 dc, ch1, sk 1 dc,
*1 dc in the next 4 dc, ch1, sk 1 dc*
Repeat from * to * around, join, ch3
(60 sts)
 


R: 6 – Repeat R: 5
(60 sts)
 


R: 7 – 1 dc in the next 1 dc, ch1, sk the next dc,
*1 dc in the next 4 st, ch1, sk 1 st*
Repeat from * to * around, join, ch3
(60 sts)
 


R: 8 – Repeat R: 7
 


R: 9 – R: 12 - Chgto C1, and Repeat R: 5 – R: 8
 


R: 13 –Chgto C2 – Ch3, 1 dc in each dc and sp around, join, ch 3
(60 dc)


 If more length is needed Repeat R: 13

R: 14 – 1 dc in the next dc, 2 dc in the next dc,
*1 dc in the next 2 dc, 2 dc in the next dc*
Repeat From * to * around, join, ch 3 (80 dc)
 


R: 15 - 1 dc in the next 3 dc, 2 dc in the next dc,
*1 dc in the next 4 dc, 2 dc in the next dc*
Repeat From * to * around, join, ch 1 (96 dc)
 


R: 16 – 1 sc in each dc around, join, tie off and weave in your ends. (96 sc)























An Ad Free PDF File is Available
 In My Raverly Shop At This LINK
For $ 4.50


No comments: