Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Coffee and Crochet with Sara Podcast - When Does Ch3 Counts As A Stitch | Posh Pooch Designs

 Coffee and Crochet with Sara Podcast 
When Does Ch3 Counts  As A Stitch
With Sara Sach of Posh Pooch Designs
***********************************




This Week's Question?

When Does Ch1, Ch2, Or Ch3 count as a stitch?
When doesn't it?
And Where do I place my next stitch?

See The Video On My Crochet Youtube 
Channel At This LINK



πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›

I was asked For an Earwarmer/ Headband Crochet Pattern in the Colors of Flag of Ukraine


I Stitched one up from my 
Aspen Earwarmer Crochet Pattern
You can find the Crochet Pattern
 And Video At This LINK

***********************************



What's New This Week At

Friday Fun With Sara
Clovers, Shamrocks And Blocking
 Crochet Pattern and Video - LINK



Rainbow Of Hope Skinny Scarf
Crochet Pattern and Video - LINK



Big Striped Tote Bag
Crochet A Long - Part 1 - LINK


Thank You For Stopping By.
See You Next Week



No comments: