Tuesday, July 26, 2022

COFFEE AND CROCHET PODCAST - Help, I Have Lost My Crojo! | Posh Pooch Designs

 COFFEE AND CROCHET PODCAST - 
Help, I Have Lost My Crojo! 
With Sara Sach of  Posh Pooch Designs



I received an email this week and all it
 said is, "Help I Have lost My Crojo"!

What does Crojo mean?
It means you have lost your motivation and desire
 to crochet. And as a Crocheter this can be devastating.
I have also found myself there as well. Sometimes it's
 when I finfish a large time consuming project and feel
 burned out. So you are not a lone.

How To Get Your Crocjo Back

1. Take Break - I crochet everyday, and this is hard for me.
 But I make myself do it. Every Wednesday I try to spend
 the day with My Grandkids and not to crochet at all.
if I do pick up the hook and yarn, it in the evening after 
they have gone home.

2. Take a Break From Craft/ Crochet Social Media Sites -
No yarn shopping, or crochet pattern shopping. 
Connect with family and friends, and better yet, 
go spend time with people.

3. Change Your View - Meaning get our of you Crochet
 spot and go out side. Go for a walk, go shopping, but not for
 yarnie things. Go to coffee or lunch with family or friends.
I Like to go for a drive with my dogs to a park, and just walk
 around. People are around, but you still have your space.

4. Remove The Clutter - If your "Crochet Spot" feels
 Cluttered up with yarn or unfinished projects, it can be
 overwhelming. And That makes our love of yarn and Crochet,
 not love anymore. Give away unused or unwanted yarn and
 projects. Put up unfinished projects in a clear tub to work
 on latter. Just take a few minutes and clear the clutter, 
it will help clear your mind.

5. Re -Start Small -To get back to feeling like crocheting
 again. You need to ease back into it. Start with some small useful projects like coasters washcloths and pot holders. 

And if you are ready to start crocheting again,
 just yet, try a different craft like Cross stich, painting,
 gardening or sewing. or maybe something you have
 wanted to try, but haven't had the time. 

See The Video On My Crochet Youtube 
Channel At This LINK




My Daughter Got Me A Knit Picks
 Yarn Winder! And It's Purple.
Pretty And Useful!
You Can Get One At This LINK
They Are On Sale For $13.99 Right Now

What's New This Week At 

Sweet Fruit Bag 
Crochet Pattern And Video - LINK



FRIDAY FUN With Sara  - Cord Wraps
Crochet Pattern And Video - LINK


School Spirit Ear Warmer/ Headband
Crochet Pattern And Video - LINK



Woodsy The Owl
Scrap Happy Stuffie
Crochet Pattern And Video - LINK


Thanks For Stopping By!
 See You All Next Week



"Life Just Got Easier"!

No comments: