Tuesday, April 11, 2023

COFFEE AND CROCHET PODCAST - 5 Things I Wish I Knew When I learned To Crochet | Posh Pooch Designs

 COFFEE AND CROCHET PODCAST
5 Things I Wish I Knew When I Learned
 To Crochet
With Sara Sach of Posh Pooch Designs




5 Things I Wish I Knew When I 
Learned To Crochet

1. You Will Make Mistakes.
Even the most advanced Crocheters make mistake. 
Keep on trying the effort is worth it.

2. Go Slow - When learning to crochet take your time,
 don't rush it. If you go to fast and skip to harder patterns,
 it may cause you to get frustrated and quit.

3. Read The Yarn Label -There is a multitude of
 information on the yarn labels. From fiber content to
 recommendations on what size hook to use.

4. The Hook Size Really Does Matter - Using The right
 size hook can make all the difference in the world. But also
 rememeber tension is different and you my need to adjust.

5. Lastly - Measure As You Go - Measure, Measure
 And Than measure again. You can adjust your tension
 by going up and down a hook size. 

What the vide for an in depth conversion
 about these 5 things


See The Video On My Crochet Youtube
Channel At This LINK



Where is Sara This Week
Goodwill!
I Went To 2 Good Will And See What I Found
At This LINK






What's New This Week At 

FRIDAY FUNDAY
Easter Egg Coasters
 Crochet Pattern And Video -  LINK




Sensational Summer Wrap
 Crochet Pattern And Video - LINK



Thanks For Stopping By!
See You All Next Week!



No comments: