Saturday, April 1, 2023

COFFEE AND CROCHET PODCAST I Messed Up Big Time! Let's Have Yarnie Fun Anyway! | Posh Pooch Designs

 COFFEE AND CROCHET PODCAST
I Messed Up Big Time!
Let's Have Yarnie Fun Anyway!  
With Sara Sach of Posh Pooch Designs





Let's talk about The



I love This Blanket, I worked on it for over a year. 
I was so excited to share it and the pattern / video
 with you all. In my excitement I messed up.
 It's all fixed now.
 But boy was I made at myself.
Learn more about my humbling experience on
the live video.

Let's have a little fun! 
Some Jokes Bought To You From Our Friend Kim

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

Why do spiders spin webs?
No one’s ever taught them to crochet.
 

What kind of needlework is always angry?
Cross stitch. 

How many sheep does it take to make a blanket?
None - sheep can’t crochet.

What are the steps of learning to crochet?
It’s a chain of events.

What do you get if you put a sheep on a trampoline?
A woolly jumper.

"A world without crochet would be a dull and lifeless place.” 



See The Video On My Crochet YOutube
 Channel At This LINK

Where Was I This Week?
 Walmart!
See The Video At This LINK




What's New This Week At

FRIDAY FUN DAY!
Wild Flower Washcloth And Doily
Crochet Pattern And Video - LINK



Tropicana Summer Top
Crochet Pattern And Video - LINK


Thanks Everyone!
 I Can Not Do What I Love,
This Yarnie Business,
Without All of YOU!




No comments: