Tuesday, February 27, 2024

 COFFEE AND CROCHET WITH
 SARA PODCAST
Just Yarn Ombre Vs. Redheart Ombre
With Sara Sach of Posh Pooch Designs

My Honest Opinion

But Does "Ombre" Mean?

Ombré /ˈɒmbreɪ/ (literally "shaded" in French)
 is the blending of one color hue to another, 
usually moving tints and shades from light to dark.

You all know I really love Ombre yarn.
I was so excited when Premier Yarn came out
 with Premier Just Yarn Ombre.
I have been using the Redheart Ombre for a while,
 so I have some on hand, and ordered some of the Premier Ombre in similar colors.
And decided to so a Comparison of them.
Both are Medium (4) weight Yarn
Both are Acryic Yarn
Both have similar colors

See My honest and truthful Opinion
 on today's video.

See The Video On My Crochet Youtube
 Channel At This Link






What's New This Week At
THIS OR THAT VIDEO?
ROUNDS OR ROWS? LINK


Clover Stuffie
 Crochet Pattern And Video - LINK


Aurora Wrap Shawl
 Crochet Pattern And Video - LINK




No comments: