Tuesday, May 28, 2024

COFFEE AND CROCHET LIVE PODCAST Fixing Some Mistakes! And Yarnie Fun

  COFFEE AND CROCHET LIVE PODCAST
Fixing Some Mistakes!
And Yarnie Fun
With Sara Sach Of Posh Pooch Designs




See The Video on My Crochet Youtube
 Channel At This LINK




🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝
Shout Out Of The Week is
 Granny Bees Crochet Channel 
This is a brand new Crochet Channel And I Know She is going to do fantastic! 

You will love her, she has great crochet tips and tricks. 
And another super nice yarnie friend.
Click the link and show her some crochet love - 
like, Share And Subscribe

☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕
Fixing Some Mistakes!

1. Premier Parfait Chunky Yarn
Limited Edition
Started April 26, not May 26.
But You can still get some.

Click :
See all the wonderful colors.
----------------------------------------------------
2. I For Got To Show You My Pillow

FRIDAY FUN DAY!
Pillow Cover With Crochet Trim
Photo and Video Tutorial: LINK
 

🎷🎷🎷🎷🎷🎷🎷🎷🎷🎷🎷🎷🎷🎷🎷🎷
2. The BOGO -Buy 1 GET 1 Free
Crochet  Pattern Sale Starts June 1
In My Raverly Shop
We are raising Money For My Grandson, Ayden's Marching band Fund.

All My Patterns in My Raverly Shop
At This  LINK 
Buy 1 pattern Get the 2nd pattern of choice free.
Use code - marchingband
Get as many Patterns are you want 
- No Limit!

🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺


What's New This Week At 


THIS OR THAT?
Sewing And Crochet - Video LINK


FRIDAY FUN DAY!
Pillow cover With Crochet Trim
 Photo Tutorial And Video Tutorial

Scrap Happy
 This And Chunky Dishcloth
 Crochet Pattern And Video - LINK



No comments: