Tuesday, August 27, 2024

COFFEE AND CROCHET LIVE PODCAST My Michaels Trip And More Yarnie Fun With Sara Sach

COFFEE AND CROCHET LIVE PODCAST
My Michaels Trip And More Yarnie Fun
 With Sara Sach of Posh Pooch Designs
☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕



See The Video On My Crochet Youtube 
Channel At This LINK



🧶🧶🧶🧶🧶🧶🧶🧶🧶🧶🧶🧶🧶🧶🧶🧶🧶🧶

We had a few minutes of extra time, 
and we were right over by the Micheal's Craft Store, 
So My Hubby and I decided in stop in
 to see what was new.
What Did I get On My Micheal's Trip?


I am so excited to see that the
Anniversary Cakes Are Back!
So I had get one!
And a few other things! 

Oh, remember to use Your 25% Off Coupon!

**********************************
PREMIER NEW 
SPICE SHOP YARNS  
10 colors
80% Acrylic, 20% Wool 
3.5oz – 109yds
#6 Super Bulky Weight


My Premier Yarn LINK



What's New This Week At 


THIS OR THAT VIDEO
Let's Bust some Crochet Myths!
Video LINK



FRIDAY FUN DAY!
Precious Pink Scarf And Cowl
 Crochet Pattern And Video - LINK




Fall Leaf Tea Towel
 Crochet Pattern And Video - LINK



Thank You!

I Can't Do This
 Without All Of
YOU! 

No comments: