Tuesday, July 21, 2026

COFFEE AND CROCHET WEEKLY NEWSLETTER BLOG July Winner Announced Today With Sara Sach Crochet Designs

  COFFEE AND CROCHET 
WEEKLY NEWSLETTER BLOG
July Winner Announced Today


*********************************************

See The Video On My Crochet Youtbe
 Channel At This LINK


πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„
Winner--Is It YOU???

πŸŽ„Christmas In july Give Away!πŸŽ„
We have 2 items included in 
this months give away.
A Snowman Kit
And 
a Reindeer Kit!
I could not decide which one to give away, 
So I am giving them both away!
And 
Sara Sach Crochet
Project Bag



πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£



Shout out of The Week- 
Okie Girl Bling And Things

"Hi, I'm Kylee and welcome to my channel! Here,
you can find tutorials for all things crochet and knit
with even a few Cricut tutorials here and there!
I love creating and hope you will enjoy watching.
Be sure and check out my blog,
www.okiegirlblingnthings.com,
for free patterns and tutorials."

You Know What To do!
Go Show Her Some Crochet Love
Like, Share, Subscribe and HYPE!

🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢

I Went Yarn Shopping This Week
At Hobby Lobby! They had just finished 
a new resent in the yarn department.
 I Found Some Terrific New Yarns!


πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
What's New This Week At



Christmas In July
 Mini Mystery Crochet Along
Pattern And Video - LINK

⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄

Snowman Squishy Pillow
Crochet Along 
Crochet Pattern and Videos LINK

Monday July 13
 Step 1 - The Snowman:
 
Wednesday July 15
Step 2 - Finish The Snowman 
Body and Scarf 



Friday July 17
Step 3 - Completing the
 Snowman


No comments: