Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Double Ruffle Spring Scarf Crochet Pattern

Easy Double Ruffle Scarf 
Crochet Pattern
 By Sara Sach of Posh Pooch Designs

I just designed the funnest, easiest, 
quickest, and super cool Spring Scarf.

I wanted  a ruffle style scarf  to go with an outfit.
I wanted it double ruffle, and springy.
And This is what I came up with.
I worked this scarf in about an hour!

The Red one is made from Red Heart
 Super Saver Worsted Weight Yarn.
These 2 are made from Red Heart Soft.


These are the perfect touch to add some elegance  
Winter, Spring, Summer or Fall to any outfit.

Double Ruffle Spring Scar Crochet Pattern
Please add the Crochet pattern to your Ravelry Favorites.

Skill: Super Easy and Quick

Materials:
1 skein of Worsted Weight Yarn ( about 3 oz)
I-Hook

Stitches:
Chain  (ch)
Slip Stitch  (sl st)
Double Crochet  (dc)
Treble Crochet - Triple Crochet  - TR


R : 1 - ch 113 ( about 72 inch scarf) Ch more if a longer Scarf is wanted.

R : 2 - 1 dc in the 4 ch ch from the end, ( counts as a dc) dc in each ch across,
 Ch 3,( counts as last dc) join ch to the last dc,( 112 dc) turn, 

 Working down the opposite side of the ch, Ch 3( counts as a dc)
 1 dc in each ch across, ( 111 dc)

R : 3 -Turn, 1 tr, ch 1 in the 1st dc, *1tr, ch 1 in the next dc*, 
 Repeat From * to * across row to the last dc, ch 4, join to the last dc, 

sl st across end of scarf to the opposite side of the scarf,

 1 tr, ch 1 in the 1st dc, *1tr, ch 1 in the next dc*, 
 Repeat From * to * across row to the last dc,
tie off leaving a 12 inch tail of yarn.

Using the tail of yarn, sl st the ends of the scarf together, weave in your end.
And That is it!
These scarves are so much fun to make,
 I want to make a bunch more! I am heading to my yarn stash 
to see what other colors I can make to go with other outfits.

An Ad Free PDF File is Now Available
 in my Ravelry Shop
For $3.50 At This LINK 

No comments: