Saturday, May 3, 2014

Learning Tunisian Crochet



I love learning new crochet techniques.
I had really wanted to learn 
Tunisian Crochet for a while.

My daughter was learning it, 
so I decided to dive right in.
 I picked up a Book at the Wal-mart


Learn Tunisian Crochet
published by  Leisure Arts

I Love it.
 The pics are great and 
it has 4 really easy projects to make.

I them Went on line a Googled for 
The truth is I am not usually a fan of "how to videos"
Because they are usually too long and 
I don t have the patience or time to sit and watch them.
But, I watched quite a few of Kim's.

Then I found this pattern for a Washcloth.
It is perfect for practicing the stitches I just learned.

I like how it turned out but, I think I stitched it too tight.

Then my Daughter wrote a really fun 
Runners headband pattern
And she let me test the pattern.


She has both adult and child sizes in the pattern pattern.
Both are made with reflective yarn.
The Grey is made using the 
Tunisian Simple Stitch
and the Orange is made using the 
Tunisian Knit Stitch.
I have much more to learn but have so 
enjoyed learning these new techniques. 


No comments: