Thursday, December 29, 2016

My Temperature Scarf 2017 Crochet Pattern | Posh Pooch Designs




 I tried to do a Temperature Blanket last year, 2016.
 I never finished it because it just got too big and
I ran out of time.
So, This year 2017, I have decided to do a 
Temperature Scarf Crochet A Long.

I am going to use my same color chart as last year.

You choose your color pattern,
 You Crochet 1 row a day.
Easy peasy!



See the Video on my Youtube channel

 at this LINK

I plan on making mine with
And This is a list of the colors I am using.

I will be using our daily high temperature,
As posted on my weather app on my phone.
 I am also going to keep a notebook,
 to keep track of the daily temperature.

My Temperature Scarf Crochet Pattern by Sara Sach
Please add this to your Ravery Favorites

Skill: Easy

Materials:
Crochet Hook - H
Yarn:  8 different colors of Worsted Weight (4)
           I will be using the same colors as in the chart above.
Yarn needle

Stitches:
 Chain (ch)
Single Crochet
Skip (sk)
Space (sp)

Size: 10 inches wide x as long as you want to make it.
8 Rows = 2.5 inches, 365 rows = approx. 114 inches.

Notes:
Ch1 at ends of rows is a turning chain, does not count s a stitch.
Color changes are determined by your weather by the chart above.
Ch1 after the color change, when changing colors.

R: 1 - Ch 34, turn, 1 sc in the 2nd ch from the hook, 1 sc in each ch, turn, ch1. 
(33sc)

R : 2 -  1 sc in the 1st sc, *ch1, sk next sc, 1 sc in the next sc*
Repeat from * to * across, 1 sc in the last sc, turn,ch1 
(17sc, 16 ch1)

R : 3 - 1 sc in the 1st sc, *ch1, sk ch1 sp, 1 sc in next sc*
Repeat from * to * across, 1 sc in the last sc, turn, ch1 
(17sc, 16 ch1)

Repeat R : 3 for each row of scarf.

Finish with 1 row of sc across the bottom, for a finished edge.
I have gathered my yarns, 
and copied off my color chart, 
so I am ready to go.
Post your pics and tops here:
Temperature Scarf Event
Who is with me?

Post a Comment