Saturday, March 2, 2019

St. Patrick's Day Free Crochet Pattern Collection | Posh Pooch Designs

St. Patrick's Day 
Free Crochet Pattern Collection
By Sara Sach of   Posh Pooch Designs

I Love St. Patrick's Day, not because I am Irish, 
Oh I may have a little Irish in me, 
But For me, it's the kick off For Spring.

I have  put together this Round up of
fun Free Crochet Patterns to celebrate
St. Patrick's Day.
These crochet patterns are all designed By me
 and some even have Videos.
Click the Name of the Crochet Pattern you wish to see.
It is the Link to the Blog where the pattern is located.



 2 Styles




Washcloth and Doily



10. Clover Collars for 
You and your Pets



12. Shamrock Garland 
(scroll past the give away at the beginning of the video)

Please, pop over to my Youtube
 Crochet Channel
 At This LINK
For Video Chats, Pattern tutorials,
 And Lot's Of Yarny Fun!

No comments: