Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Coffee And Crochet With Sara - How To Quick and Easily Join Squares | Posh Pooch Designs

Coffee And Crochet With Sara  - 
How To Quick and Easily Join Squares 
By Sara Sach of Posh Pooch Designs
πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡

See The Video on my Youtube

Crochet Channel At This LINK



 I Decided to make a lapghan with The Cross Squares
Crochet Pattern. I want 4 squares across, for 4 rows, 
so I need 16 squares. (pattern below)

There are literally thousands of ways to join squares,
on today's Video I am going to Show you how
 I join my squares together, in a quick and easy way.

Place the Squares together, wrong side facing out.
slip Stitch  the Squares together, going through the outside
 loops of the Squares.

Once you have stitched rows as wide as needed, 
Stitch rows together the same way.

Lastly, I will add a trim, but 
I haven't decided what trim I want to use yet.

πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡

What's New This Week At Posh Pooch Designs

Cross Square Prayer Cloth
 Free Crochet Pattern and Video - LINK

Easter Bunny Coaster
 Free Crochet Pattern and Video - LINK

Easter Egg Washcloth and Hot Pad
Free Crochet Pattern and Video - LINK
🌷Tulips and Carrots!πŸ‡

I Love This Time of Year,
 And All The Spring Colors!

"Some days I eat salad and go
 to the gym, 
and
 Some days I eat chocolate and
 crochet all day.
 It's called balance"

No comments: