Saturday, May 18, 2019

Cotton Crochet Pattern Collection | Posh Pooch Designs

Cotton Crochet Pattern Collection
Sara Sach of  Posh Pooch Designs

One of the Questions I get asked all the time is,
"What can I Crochet in The Summer when
 it's too hot for making blankets?"

I say crank up the AC and make some Blankets!
Actually, I like to crochet items made from 
Cotton Yarn in The Summer.

I have put together a Crochet Pattern Round Up
 of Items Designed using Cotton or Cotton Bland yarns.
These are all Free Crochet Pattern with Videos
Just Click the Name of the Pattern you wish to see, 
it is the Link  to where the Free pattern is located.
You will find the Videos Link there, as well.











Summer is a great time to work on smaller projects,
 and they don't have to me made with cotton yarns.


Please, Pop over To My Youtube Crochet Channel At This LINK
For Crochet Pattern Tutorials, Live Videos, 
Give Aways, and Lot's of Yarnie Fun!
Come Crochet With me!

No comments: