Tuesday, October 8, 2019

COFFEE AND CROCHET WITH SARA ( 32) Weaving in Those Ends | Posh Pooch Designs

COFFEE AND CROCHET WITH SARA ( 32) 
Weaving in Those Ends 
By Sara Sach of Posh Pooch Designs
☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕ 


"I love to weave in ends", Said nobody ever! 
Actually I find it quite relaxing, 
But I try to weave them in as I work my project, 
 rather than waiting to the end.

But if you Hate it,
 What's a Crocheter To do?

You can Stitch over your ends.

You can carry your yarn.

You can weave in your ends.

See The Video On my Youtube Crochet
 Channel At This LINK


WINTER CROCHET A LONG 
STARTS OCT. 14, 2019
Sweet Baby Doll And Blanket - 
Written Pattern - LINK

Remember To enter The 
Oct. Give Away
At This LINK

☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕
What's New This Week At

Think Pink Lap Blanket
 Crochet Pattern and Video - LINK


Turkey Coaster
 Crochet Pattern and Video - LINK


Frankenstein Monster Hat
 Crochet Pattern and Video - LINK


Thanks For Stopping By!
See ya next Week! 

No comments: